Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm in such a great mood. I just maxed out a piggies credit card in a matter of 20 mins. What a dumb fuck. I sent him 11 paid mails at 100.00 each and of course he paid them all accept for one. When he announced that after paying 10 mails that he had been cut off. I promptly hung up.

Two hours later the dumb fuck was back for more. Drunk as a fuckin skunk. He had managed to add another credit card for me to max. Four thousands dollars later. I had max out that one. I kept hanging up and raising my rates. I don't think he realized that we were speaking at 50.00/min. The jackass kept slurring, "I don't understand. Why do I have to keep adding more money. I just added 500. ten mins ago."

Dummy...hahahahaha

I guess he'll figure it out when he gets his credit card bill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today i became owned by the beautiful Miss Madison. i was lucky enough to buy Her the mobile phone from Her wishlist. To think of Her opening the package makes my heart race. Thank You Miss Madison.